ALTERATIONS & RETURNS
At Suitablee, we believe that the fit is one of the most important aspects of a good suit. Although we pride ourselves on being able to provide the perfect fit on the initial receipt of the suit, there may be some rare instances that minor alterations are necessary.
IN-PERSON PURCHASES (BY APPOINTMENT):
In the event that any are necessary, Suitablee adjustments are included with each garment purchased at SUITABLEE. Garments purchased from SUITABLEE may be altered free of charge under the following conditions:
- SUITABLEE is not responsible for alterations when measurements change due to weight fluctuation.
- At the moment of delivery or pickup, time is allotted to any alterations requests. All requests must be made at this moment of fitting.
- At the moment any customer accepts and takes possession of his garment after pickup or delivery, further alteration requests are no longer covered. Further alterations may be done at a cost.
In the case of an unalterable garment, we will remake your garment free of charge.
To qualify for this, a SUITABLEE stylist will be able to notify you at the moment of fitting that a modification to a garment is unalterable to achieve the correct fit. At this point SUITABLEE will remake a garment. Any request for garment remake after a final fitting will not be eligible once you have deemed the garment of correct fit with one of our Suitablee stylists.
SUITABLEE reserves the right to deny remake requests in circumstances where alterations can be completed locally. Items cannot be remade based on “preferred” customization changes.
- An order may be cancelled on the day of purchase before 09:00PM.
- A change of fit, option or fabric can be requested by communicating quickly, on the day of purchase before 09:00PM with us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds are processed by booking an appointment online to our office.
- No refund can be offered after the day of purchase because your order begins to be processed the same day payment is made, which means your fabric has been ordered and cut to your unique specifications.
Please note that we do not offer refunds, as fabric for each of your garments is cut based on your measurements and customizations.
However, our excellent customer service team always works very closely with customers to find a resolution.
Based on our discretion, a credit may be issued.
In the event that any they are necessary, Suitablee offers a credit of up to 50$ CDN with the equivalent store credit.
The credit can be obtained in 3 easy steps:
- Download and print the official Suitablee Alterations FORM.
- Choose a local tailor of your choice and allow him/her to do the necessary alterations to your liking. Have him/her fill out the Suitablee Alterations form.
- Submit the form along with the itemized receipt to email@example.com
If you have followed our alterations policy and are still not satisfied:
1. Simply send the garment to our team at:
4529 rue Clark Suite 300
Once we’ve received both items, our team will contact you.
Note: To qualify for this, you will need to send Suitablee these items within 14 days after receiving the order. The customer will assume any postage costs.
Full refunds are available within 30 days of receiving your product.
However, we do encourage you to take advantage of our Alterations Credits or Remakes if you have any issues with your custom made clothing.
Full refunds are available only on products that are unworn, unaltered and undamaged. Any package received that does not meet the aforementioned requirements will be sent back to the customer without refund.Simply send the garment to our team at:
4529 rue Clark Suite 300